Methodology and Philosophy
SBC is committed to championing the human spirit within all of our clients.
SBC creates and holds space for clients and their families to begin the healing and recovery process.
The first step is asking for help.
Healing and recovery are not one-size-fits-all
SBC embodies and expresses this philosophy with every client. Drawn from the experience of numerous SBC Coaches in service to our clients and gathered from hundreds of successful SBC case studies, The SBC Methodology and Philosophy have been refined over a decade of professional practice.
The SBC Approach:
- Individualized, measurable action plans designed to hold space for the client at each step
- Customized SBC LifeTeam support:
Coaches, Companions, LifeTeam Managers, Nutritional Therapists, Wellness Practitioners, and Executive Function Experts working in partnership with our clinical resource bank of Behavioural Health Professionals, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Therapists, and Diagnostic Clinicians
- Utilization of a wide variety of healing modalities such as: Trauma-Informed Coaching, DBT, CBT, and MI:
SBC Coaches are certified and insured according to company and industry specifications and standards.
- Accountability and check-ins with SBC LifeTeam Managers, esteemed clinicians, and Coaches for both client and family
- Strong focus on the integration of mind, body, and spirit
- Ability to offer in-home or residential treatment
- Flexibility and Mobility: SBC Coaches/Companions can accompany clients wherever life, work, or family may lead them. Healing can happen anywhere, at any time
SBC meets the client where they are.
The SBC Distinction
Established in-house and online SBC community fostering continued connection, growth, and healing
Global reach: Anchors in New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, London and Sweden, with over 150 Coaches/Companions worldwide in partnership with a singular framework of clinical providers and LifeTeam Managers
Widely recognised standards of training, efficacy and accountability with an emphasis on trauma-informed care
Proprietary methodology yielding sustainable results for both client and family
Concierge management of high-profile clients/public figures
Uphold the highest levels of discretion, privacy and anonymity for all clients at all times
SBC Relational Methodology
Everything begins and ends with the client.
“The best way out is always through. ”
Begin your healing journey
Please reach out for a complimentary consultation.